How to get to Koper?
Slovenia lies in central Europe, and borders Italy, Austria, Croatia and Hungary. Koper is easy to reach from neighbouring countries, with good road and rail links, several airports are very close to it. As a maritime city, Koper can also be reached by sea.
A 80 minute drive from Ljubljana Airport (120 km); a mere 30 minute drive from the airport in Trieste Ronchi (Italia) and an hour and 40 minutes from the airport at Venice Marco Polo (Italy).
- Coach: Alpetour potovalna agencija d.d., Bus Station Ljubljana
- Plane: Adria Airways, Aerodrom Ljubljana
- Train: Slovenske železnice
- Ryan air: www.ryanair.com
- Brussels airline: www.brusselsairlines.be
- Easy Jet: www.easyjet.com
- TUIfly: www.tuifly.com