LEPA: Life Enhancing Physical Activity
Mission: To Celebrate Life
LEPA is a global initiative to support worldwide efforts for sustainable life on the planet Earth.
- it is aimed at promoting basic human needs for regular physical activity, sociability, and a healthy environment.
- to develop a framework and criteria for designing strategies, projects and programmes that focus on non-competitive physical activity and play;
- to celebrate the diversity of cultures by local LEPA festivals where physical activity is enjoyed;
- to improve global coordination and raise awareness on the benefits of regular physical activity;
- to recognize, support and endorse initiatives, projects and programmes that contribute to the LEPA mission.
Mission: To ensure a playful life
PLAYNESS is a new ideological tool to bridge the narrow achievement-oriented perspective of sport, and instead focus on the relations and the authentic life-generating forms of free play.
- it is aimed to lead participants on the path from ascetic fitness, through hedonic wellness to liberating playness
- to develop inclusive trends in the fitness and wellness industry;
- to reach socially and economically deprived target groups, which would benefit immensely from healthy physical activity;
- to show that a playful mindset leads to a creative and self-fulfilling way of life;
- to adapt sports rules, traditions and technology to serve the purpose throughout the lifespan of all individuals, and not just for young adult males;
- to take care of the children in front of us and to keep awake the child within us.
Mission: To create a trustful and safe society
SPORTIKUS is an acronym that represents a socio-ecological world outlook that is needed to preserve peace and trust inorder to ensure the bright future of humanity.
- it aims to allow us to recognize the educative power of sport through promoting moral and social values, as well as international and multicultural cooperation.
- To understand sport as an effective tool for international diplomacy and conflict management;
- To communicate the global bio-political role of sport;
- To develop grass-roots diplomacy; to provide youth with non-formal education in multiculturalism, social inclusion, anti-discrimination, fan coaching, etc. ;
- To implement common (inter)national fair play initiatives.
Asthma & Sport
Mission: To support asthma patients with healthy and safe sport programmes
Asthma & Sport licensed program aims to contribute to better understanding of the disorder and to achieve a more holistic treatment of people suffering from asthma, with particular focus on physical activity and sport.
- To design and run expert based Asthma and Sport programs and projects for different age groups.
- To provide updated information on asthma, its treatment and related physical activities and sports.
- To exchange experiences and knowledge and to create an international community of asthma & sport experts and patients; web portal
- To strengthen advocacy work, media communication, and multi-stakeholder cooperation and partnership.
Mission: To create international humanitarian initiative
Celebrate Breath is set to become an international humanitarian initiative devoted to implementation of grass root programs to protect clean air and healthy lungs.
- to enable awareness raising campaigns and community reach-out programs for promoting lung health and lung care as basic life-enhancing attitude.
- to connect stakeholders from Sport, Health, Environment, Transport, Green Energy etc. with the aim for public recognition of our common responsibility for clean air and healthy lungs.
We are looking for partnership! Contact us.