OBJECTIVES AND MISSIONS
The main goal of the PASS project is to propose political and strategic actions in order to promote physical activity in Europe. It is inspired by the Designed to Move campaign, already launched on several other continents.
More specifically, the starting point of the reflexion is an alarming situation: levels of physical inactivity have reached an unprecedented peak in Europe. Indeed, according to the latest Eurobarometer survey on Sport and Physical Activity, 42% of EU citizens do not engage in physical activity at all.
Consequently, our project aims at:
- Documenting the scale, costs and consequences of the physical activity crisis in Europe.
- Raising awareness… of the physical inactivity crisis to decision-makers – and the need to make HEPA more of a transversal political priority.
- Engaging… change-makers and sport prescribers in critical sectors to show how HEPA can align with their objectives.
Spolint Institute’s main activities:
- Project & task management
- Health & Sport workshop in June 2016
- Communication and dissemination
Co-funded by the Erasmus + Programme of the European Union